All pricing includes the use of any equipment you need.
Includes courses, footwork, squads, kids’ classes and bouting.
Love fencing? Get all-you-can-eat sabre.
- 1 year $2500
- Loyalty bonus: Get 10% off each time you renew by the due date (max 50%)
- 1 month $275
Use at your own pace. No expiry!
- 1 session $35
- 10 sessions $300
Regular? Pay weekly and save. Direct debit only.
- 1 / week $25
- 2 / week $40
- 3 / week $50
- Unlimited $60
- Intro to Sabre $65 (2 hour class)
- Comp entry $25
- Half-day workshop $50
- Full day training camp $75
Personalised training for all levels. You’re welcome to share lessons with up to 3 friends or training partners for the same total price.
Pricing includes lesson only: you’ll also need a session pass if you want to join classes or bouting.
Rates vary depending on who you want to hire for your lesson. We’ve listed our basic rates below, but please contact us for more information if you want to book.
One lesson, no strings attached. Add classes and bouting for $30.
- Full lesson (approx 1 hour) – from $100
- Short lesson (approx 30 minutes) – from $50
Flexible passes with no expiry. Add classes and bouting for $250.
- 10 x Full lessons (approx 1 hour) – from $900
- 10 x Short lessons (approx 30 minutes) – from $450
Accelerate your training with regular weekly lessons.
- 30 minutes – from $30
- 60 minutes – from $60
The fine print: We will allow subscriptions to be paused once a year for a minimum of 4 weeks, because sometimes life gets in the way of sabre.